For all of us who have gone, “The Community,” or La Comunidad de Los Niños Sagrada Familia, is a precious place. I hope you will prayerfully learn more, help ensure that children get food, and think about going on a trip with us! Here’s a place to start to learn more and get an idea of what it is really like to go, to love, and to taste God’s love up close and personal!
You are encouraged to go learn more about “The Community” first hand from the English website: http://www.peru-orphans.com and especially help by supporting one of the children with a monthly commitment of $25 for one time donation to the food fund.
You will find key links to blog posts, articles in Heartlight, and also key other resources related to “The Community” on this page.
Phil’s Recent Blog Posts on Sagrada Familia
- Journey to Sagrada — Blog Post 1, Saturday, July 2010 Trip
- First Glimpse — Blog Post 2, Sunday, July 2010 Trip
- Getting Started — Blog Post 3, Monday, July 2010 Trip
- In the Swing of Things — Blog Post 4, Tuesday, July 2010 Trip
- When I Take a Bath — Blog Post 5, Wednesday, July 2010 Trip
- A Little Rain Must Fall — Blog Post 6, Thursday, July 2010 Trip
- Tough Goodbye — Blog Post 7, Friday, July 2010 Trip
Phil’s Related Blog Posts
Other Key Sites, Blogs, and Videos